iram a
iram a,
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

Hiya As I am going to apply for my spouse visa soon I have

Hiya
As I am going to apply for my spouse visa soon I have something to ask from u guys
I got two jobs both paying hourly rate one is paid weekly and other I get paid 4 weekly.
Is it right for weekly paid job I need to give 26 weeks payslips and for 4 weekly I need to give 6 months payslips.
Could u pls write formula separately which will apply for both in order to do calculations . Also I am doing both jobs from 9 months and looking to apply under category A with same employers for more the six months
Thanks for reply

I am reviewing

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I will wait for reply in due course thanks

hi

i can help with your question.

UKBA will use an average of earnings. This will be for the 6 months prior to application for those in Category A.

No matter it is weekly or monthly, they will use above mentioned formula in category A.

i hope it will help you.

please give positive rating if you like my answer.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hiya what I am doing is I asked my wife to email her documents and I will take them to Sheffield myself or post them to Sheffield would it be ok and also does she still need to take her original docs like tb test and ielts when she go for biometrics thanks

In practice, they check original passport, appointment confirmation letter during finger prints.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Who will get appointment confirmation letter as i m applying for her would it be in email which I can sent her easily yeah

yes

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Would I need my partners parents name and date of births along with their ID cards because someone has told me like this

no

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Hiya I have a question as I m printing off my payslips from portal is it necessary it comes with company logo or company name is fine

company name is fine.

please give positive rating for my efforts to answer your question

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
One question I have paid 4 weekly should I put 6 month payslips equivalent to 24 weeks or 7 month payslips which are 28 as my understanding is I need to show 26 weeks right the last question I could not rate u because I had no option given in the app

You can provide last 6 four weekly payslips if you want to provide 7 then there is nothing bad. You can provide.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Thanks indeed