Tamari Kokrashvili
Tamari Kokrashvili, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  OISC, LLB (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law
105993163

I came here to study Phd for 4 years,can i get a duel

I came here to study Phd for 4 years,can i get a duel nationality now?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: No not yet. because i have no idea what is the requirement papers to get success. I live in Bangladesh,and last one Bangladeshi
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No. that's why i am talking to you. Do you have the available help for me?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do you have fees for it? what is the rate of fees?
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Okay,then let me try.

With a Tier 4 visa you are not eligible to apply for naturalisation unfortunately.

If you will start working in the UK and get Tier 2 visa, after 5 years you will be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain and the naturalisation.

Please rate me with 5 stars for my prompt reply and service provided. It is very important for me! Thanks in advance!