How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tamari Kokrashvili Your Own Question
Tamari Kokrashvili
Tamari Kokrashvili, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 371
Experience:  OISC, LLB (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Tamari Kokrashvili is online now

I came here to study Phd for 4 years,can i get a duel

This answer was rated:

I came here to study Phd for 4 years,can i get a duel nationality now?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: No not yet. because i have no idea what is the requirement papers to get success. I live in Bangladesh,and last one Bangladeshi
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No. that's why i am talking to you. Do you have the available help for me?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do you have fees for it? what is the rate of fees?
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Okay,then let me try.

With a Tier 4 visa you are not eligible to apply for naturalisation unfortunately.

If you will start working in the UK and get Tier 2 visa, after 5 years you will be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain and the naturalisation.

Please rate me with 5 stars for my prompt reply and service provided. It is very important for me! Thanks in advance!

Tamari Kokrashvili and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you