IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

Visited the Republic of Ireland for 3 weeks in March.

Hello, I am South African and visited the Republic of Ireland for 3 weeks in March. Shortly before my trip I was encouraged by my family to reach out to long last family in Northern Ireland. This took place, and arrangements were made to visit family in Northern Ireland for 3 days onroute from Dublin to Donegal.After enquiring from locals in Ireland and family who have travelled across Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland about the necessity of a UK visa, I was told there was "no border".When I explained my intentions to Dublin, Republic of Ireland Border Control, I was asked alot of questions in a side room, and then told they were giving me "a warning" to not visit Northern Ireland without a UK visa. The border official took my photo and wrote something on the computer.It was agreed that I would arrange for family to visit me this side of the border during my 3 week trip in Ireland, which I then did.My question is, what implications does this "warning" made on their computer system at the Irish border have for my future travel, visa applications? I need to obtain police clearance certificates from all countries I've lived in since 17 years of age, which includes the UK. Will this "warning" be indicated on it?This is the first time I ever had an issue at border control. I have travelled to over 25 countries in the past and had multiple visas (UK working-holiday visa, 3 x schengen visas, Australia visitor visa.

i am reviewing your question.

will be back anytime.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Will my question be answered?

I can help with your question.

No

It will not impact in your travels. You followed their directions what they gave you in this specific travel so these directions are done when when you left the country. In your further travels or travel to UK, you will be treated completely new entrantand could be directed according to the circumstances.

I hope it will help you.

Please you give 5 stsr to encourage me to help people

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What purpose was the photo taken for?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My questions werent completely answered.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Will the warning I received at border control be indicated on a UK police certificate?

If you absconded in the current tour then they can proceed further to the police and immigration authorities. But if you left in time and followed the guidelines by immigration then they will not proceed further any thing with your picture. You entered and you left kn time with no irregularities then no further action.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Okay thank you

Then please you change your negative rating to positive rating if you like my answer.

And this warning will not be on uk police certificate.