iram a
iram a,
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

I have a question regarding my Tier 2 cooling off period, I

Hi - I have a question regarding my Tier 2 cooling off period
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I currently live in the UK in Tier 2 ICT visa type. I ve been here for the last 3 years
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tier 2 visa?
Customer: No. I want to consult someone as ive got few offers in the market and how do i switch to Tier 2 General
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am an IT consultant - Thats my Job role. And on what circumstances the cooling off period is exempted for switching from Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 General

I am reviewing will be back shortly.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks. i will wait
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi - We just spoke over the phone regarding the cooling off exemption - Not sure as one of the agencies offered this for me - f you don’t yet have a UK employer, or a client willing to pay a good day rate for services you deliver, then finding one is probably the best step to take next. If you have a job offer paying £159,600 per year, or a contract offer on £1,000/day, then we may be able to use the ‘high earners exemption’. If this is not possible, then we need to keep looking for other options. can you please confirm if this wont work

i believe our phone conversation is helpful to you.