How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IA Solicitors Your Own Question
IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1874
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
IA Solicitors is online now

My husband has a residence permit/ indeffinite leave to

Customer Question

my husband has a residence permit/ indeffinite leave to remain in uk. His mother just died. he's on a south african expired passport, indef leave to remain still in force. We need an emergency passport or travel doc. to get to South Africa. We're living in the UK. I'm British. PLEASE HELP
JA: What steps has your husband taken? Has he filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your husband live in? If different, what is his citizenship?
Customer: he lives in the UK with me. We are married. He has a residence permit for UK. No paperwork yet, don't know what to do. How to do it. can you please do this, help us??? Hes south african citizen still
JA: Has your husband talked to a lawyer about the green card?
Customer: no. No green card. We are not asking for AMERICA, we are asking for an EMERGENCY PASSPORT - SOUTH AFRICA
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please answer me!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
live phone call please asap 075907 61666
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 1 year ago.

are you looking to get south african passport in emergency?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
mother died today
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
passport SA expired, but has indefinite leave to remain. please help!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you answer me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
need emergency SA passport. Can you do it, or help to get it asap?
Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 1 year ago.


i give your answer.

He need to apply in person in South african Embassty. he need fingerprints so he can do his fingerprints for his emergency passport. He can do whole of this procedure tomorrow to get emergency passport. If he will tell his situation to the Embassty personnel then they can accelarate the process to get his emergency passport.

i hope it will help you.

please you give 5 star to encourage me to help people

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no call please. I want an answer. Yes or no. Can you assist with fast tracking an emergency SOUTH AFRICAN passport?
Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 1 year ago.

i am afraid, we can not make clients through this site.

In your case, he will have to attend the South African embassy. he should contact to south African embassy.

Hopefully, South African embassy will process it same day.