IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

I am a pakistan national currently working in Dubai. I need

Customer Question

I am a pakistan national currently working in Dubai. I need to obtain a Visa to visit the UK in October. Do I need to return to Pakistan to get the visa or can this be done via the UK Embassy in UAE. Also in order to obtain a visa for UK is there a financial criteria I have to meet.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 2 months ago.

hi

i give your answer.

You can apply UK visit visa from UAE so you no need to go back to pakistan. There are not any specific financial requirement. You need to provide your 6 months payslips, 6 manths bank statements, your return tickets, your hotel booking or other accommodation arrangements.

i hope it will help you.

please you give 5 star to encourage me to help people

I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can simply reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’ and I won’t bother you again. Thank you