How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3885
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

Immigration and Asylum refuse from Tribunal Immigration and

Customer Question

Immigration and Asylum refuse from Tribunal Immigration and Asylum by 09/04/2019
Assistant: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about asylum?
Customer: No my husband is refuse to entry to uk
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes now i Need help with appel to upper Tribunal
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Please help me my husband was refuse on Tribunal Immigration Asylum judge all documents i add. In UK i am how single mum but criminal past don’t alowed my husband to come and help me finacial i looking legal aid plese chcek decision and give me e-mail back if you are able to help me
I add as well documents this same what i Send To court and POU!108&ithint=file%2cdocx&authkey=!AJmkFm_vTI5QdO0
Is things on decision what they are not true my husband get extradiated to Poland i visiting him 3 times in London Wandesford.
I explain to judge i return for my husband from Netherlands because he was not feel well and doctors waiting for diagnose they thinking that stomach cancer now we know Thats the next symptoms of MS my husband is now on UVB Thats is how in UK jobseeker . Double cost of live don’t help to as save any of cash to be able rent any thing out side UK .
I have directing to neurologist my husband in dutch . As well we both come to UK by 2012 and to 16 May 2016 my husband work and based in UK . From a day when they refuge him he go to Netherlands to work because he was not able to fund any job in Poland.I was not able as well to travel and visit my husband because my kids don’t have a passport they have by 22/11/2018 and from this time we try to visit him not that how we wanna because my finacial situation in not well. I fill as well appel form if you will able to Check as well if this reasons for error law then correct
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Waleed Hassan replied 9 months ago.

My name is***** and I am a specialist immigration solicitor at

Just Answer is for getting information, and it is not a substitute for legal advice.

This is a complicated matter, and when lodging your appeal, you will need to show that the Judge made a material error of law. You can read more about it here:

You will need to go to a specialist immigration solicitor. The solicitor will need to read the refusal letter, your appeal and appeal decision to properly advise you on the chances of winning at the Upper Tribunal for an error of law. The solicitor will also see if there are other options available.

I understand that it is a difficult time for you both, but Just Answer is not the right place to discuss such a complicated case.

You can find a specialist immigration solicitor by searching here:

Kind regards

Waleed Hassan

Expert:  Waleed Hassan replied 9 months ago.


Please kindly rate my answer, so that I can get credit for my time.


Waleed Hassan

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi i don’t know what i can rate if you don’t answer me
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I note the other expert is no longer assisting, do you still need me to look into your enquiry or your issue has since been resolved?