How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

My boyfriend is australian and potentially looking to move

Customer Question

hi there, my boyfriend is australian and potentially looking to move back to the uk with me and will be looking to work. im just wondering whats the best visa option for him
JA: What steps has your boyfriend taken? Has he filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your boyfriend live in? If different, what is his citizenship?
Customer: he hasnt taken any steps. im just wondering is there a visa he can get to work and live in the uk
JA: Has your boyfriend talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no ive just started researching it today so was hoping you might be able to help me a little
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats all
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 months ago.


How old is he?