Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

My boyfriend is australian and potentially looking to move

Customer Question

hi there, my boyfriend is australian and potentially looking to move back to the uk with me and will be looking to work. im just wondering whats the best visa option for him
JA: What steps has your boyfriend taken? Has he filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your boyfriend live in? If different, what is his citizenship?
Customer: he hasnt taken any steps. im just wondering is there a visa he can get to work and live in the uk
JA: Has your boyfriend talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no ive just started researching it today so was hoping you might be able to help me a little
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats all
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 months ago.

How old is he?