SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Director at No.53 Legal Limited
96947008

Am without leave to remain in the uk,I am seek at the

Hi am without leave to remain in the uk,I am seek at the moment,my kids are with my Anty who has British citizenship,she want to apply for my 2 kids,pls how will that benefit me
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Leave in the uk
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the citizenship application?
Customer: No yet
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really except she has started collecting benefit I have never collected on them.

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.

Are your children British citizens?

Have you been asked to leave the UK?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The are born in the uk five years ago,I ahavent but I my permit to remain in the uk has exepaired 4years ago.

I am not available to call you.

We can continue here if you wish.

What type of visa did you have to be in the UK?

Is the other parent a UK citizen?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I didn't have any Visa at the moment,I have overstayed my dependents Visa I came in this country with.same with the kids father,but I have separated with there father am a single mum cos he is not responsible for the kids.both of us has no visa to be in this country.

Have you notifed the Home Office of this?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No

Would your relative be prepared to sponsor you to remain in the UK?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My Anty is British, want to give my children British passport becourse she is the one looking after them and they are leaving with her at now she takes them to school and she is been collecting benefit on there behalf.pls I want to no how that will affect me directly or indirectly.

Is your aunt looking after them under a child arrangements order from court?