Tamari Kokrashvili
Tamari Kokrashvili, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  OISC, LLB (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law
105993163

It's regarding my brother need advice regarding his issues

Hi it's regarding my brother need advice regarding his issues
Assistant: What steps has your brother taken? Has he filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your brother live in? If different, what is his citizenship?
Customer: No his got indefinate to remain in you since he was a child as his been in UK since he was five years old his 34 now
Assistant: Has your brother talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: His got a Kenyan passport with indefinate
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No not yet as his in prison
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would need to speak to someone in the phone so I an explain in more details

Good evening

Tamari Kokrashvili, Immigration Lawyer
Experience: OISC, LLB (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Good evening
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi can I cancel the phone ball request
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Call
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't realise it's 44 pounds charge

I am sorry you need to call customer services to cancel the call I’m am just an expert here I can answer your questions but I am not able to refund.

You can text me your question here and I am happy to help you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You ant refund the 44pounds?

I am just an expert who can answer your questions. This website does not belong to me. You need to call customer services if you want to get refund of the money. This website is charging you not me.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My brother is in prison his been in there's once 2015
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Yesterday the immigration went to see him saying they want to deport him

What is his immigration status in the UK?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
As his got criminal charges and his got Kenyan passport with indefinate
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
His been in UK since he was five years old he lived here all his life an dhis has kids here all his family is here
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
U can ring me as the payment has been taken out the account

This may be the case that Home Office is revoking his Indefinite Leave to Remain. You need to speak to a lawyer as soon as possible who can represent him and appeal the decision.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Am I not speaking to a lawyer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You are a lawyer aren't u

You are speaking to a lawyer and I have answered your question. You need to hire a lawyer who can represent your brother in the court. I am not able to take his case and work on it further.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The whole point of paying for the service so I can srka to immigration lawyer

As I am not working on appeals. This platform is for answering your questions but it does not mean you are hiring a lawyer to take a full case.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It's so misleading ur site says 40poynds every month then u charge for phone call and to be told what I already knew

I have just again tried to call you but phone was not answered

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have had no miss calls
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

If your brother’s whole life is based in the UK and he has an ILR, it may be the case that Home Office is revoking his status. You need an immigration lawyer who will take his case. When making an initial inquiry you need to state that you need to hire a lawyer who will be required to work on appeal and someone will contact you.

I will now opt out from this question and some other lawyer May contact you to take the case. Thank you

I can see you have spoken to another lawyer on this site. Whilst she isn't wrong in what she has said she could have been clearer.
The purpose of this site is not to find someone to take on a case but to answer one off questions, and perhaps point you in the right direction.Looking at your brother's matter if he has been I prison since 2015, he has obviously received a sentence of over 4 years. From an immigration perspective this is serious.A foreign national, regardless he has ILR, who has sentenced for 1 year or more, will be subject to automatic deportation.Your brother will be served with a notice of intention of deportation and he will be asked to complete a form which he gives his reasons why he should not be deported to Kenya.I must warn you that a sentence of 4 years or more means the standard he would have to meet to not be deported is high.To be honest with you he will have to demonstrate his live would be in danger in Kenya. The length of time he has spent in UK will not be enough, nor would not having any family in Kenya.