SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Thanks for your response to my question.. my friends ex is

Hello, thanks for your response to my question.. my friends ex is now an american citizen so I don't think the authorities would do anything with him being over there...she just wants to clear her conscience because she desperately did not want to sign but had no choice because of the threats that he was making.. he always told her that he was planning to remain with her... but in her heart, she wasnt.. could she really be in trouble after all this time and what sort of trouble would she be in? She was in a bad way mentally and has been since because of the stress of all of this..

Hi, I appreciate what you are saying however to report so many years later and having supported the deception can have a different result to what she desires and if the man is no longer relying on her to be in the UK he may not be there to answer to the home office. I think it has been left far too late but if she feels it will make her feel better mentally she should consider making an anonymous report and the home office will investigate if they consider it important to do so at this stage. I hope this answers your question.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
ok, thank you for your response