Jak Bowtell
Jak Bowtell,
Experience:  Principal in Data Protection Law at Lambeth Council
106352453

Do i have to be in my country of origion to apply for the UK

do i have to be in my country of origion to apply for the UK spous visa or can I apply from any UK embassies.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: mo steps taken yet. trying to figure out the best was to legaly do this. I have a diplomatic passport frm KSA
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: yes and i understand the rules. I am nut not clear on the locations I am able to apply for the visa.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no juat the basics

You can apply from within the UK or overseas.

I do hope this helps. Please don't forget to rate my answer to close the question, this ensures I'm compensated for my time if you're satisfied. You can, of course, ask additional questions afterwards too.