How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IA Solicitors Your Own Question
IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1833
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
IA Solicitors is online now

My partner is Brazilian and left Spain on 4th August to

This answer was rated:

My partner is Brazilian and left Spain on 4th August to return home. Will she have to wait 3 months before she can visit me in the UK
Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am UK citizen living in East Yorkshire england
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No not yet she doesn’t need a visa to visit i just wondered if there was still a 3 month wait with her coming to UK and not returning to Spain
Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you


i can help you for your concerns.

she does not need to wait for 3 months to visit in UK.

European countries and UK both are not connect with each other for visa purposes.

she can come to UK straight away.

if an applicant spends some time in Spain or Europe it will not affect UK visit. Uk has affiliation with Europe but UK is is not included in Europe.

But yes, if she wants to visit any other European country then she will have to wait for 3 months but not for UK.

i hope it will help you

please give positive rating for my efforts to answer your question

IA Solicitors and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you so much for advice it has been very helpful and cleared al concerns.