IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

ALL DATES ARE 2019 We had our main examinations from the

ALL DATES ARE 2019
We had our main examinations from the 15th of May or thereabouts to the 7th of July. After the results were published on the 3rd of July, I found out that I had failed an entire module (Coursework and Exam) and also an Exam element of another module. The resits were scheduled for 19th – 29th of August but I was already in my home country of Nigeria for the summer holiday since the 10th of June. Unfortunately, on the 27th of July, my mom caught me in possession of an Illegal substance and got so frustrated that she decided I was not going to come back to England for my studies. However, after much pleading, On the 24th of August she decided to change her mind and I was allowed to come back. By the time I was allowed to come back, I had already emailed one of my tutors to let him aware that I was going to withdraw so I had to send him another email to let him know that I didn’t want to withdraw anymore. I also had to send a retrospective NEC (Notification of Extenuating Circumstance). I explained why I was unable to come to the UK to write my exams due to the family issue and I even got a signed letter from my mother explaining that what had happened was true and I should be allowed to write the exams but it was not upheld because they felt I did not have independent evidence and I chose to be in possession of the illegal substance so it was not an extenuating circumstance. My tutor advised me to wait for the decision of the examination board before doing any other thing. I had waited for the decision and on the 16th I saw that the result was “Fail & Terminate” and they wanted to end my studies in the university. My lecturer said that I could appeal the decision but only on grounds that I had new evidence. I came up with a plan to get a doctor’s report from the family doctor in Nigeria stating I had malaria for 13 days and I was hospitalised that was why I could not write my exams. But I also need to state why I was unable to give this evidence within the allowed time and this reason needs to be beyond my circumstance as stated in the handbook. The time limit is 5 days after the last assessment which was 4th of September as the last assessment I had was 29th of August. I thought of telling them that the doctor advised me not to disclose it to the school authorities due to the severity of the malaria but that might not be compelling enough. I would like the help of an experienced solicitor to help me with this issue as this is an issue regarding my future and I really need to remain in Nottingham Trent Future or else things would fall apart for me.ALL DATES ARE 2019
We had our main examinations from the 15th of May or thereabouts to the 7th of July. After the results were published on the 3rd of July, I found out that I had failed an entire module (Coursework and Exam) and also an Exam element of another module. The resits were scheduled for 19th – 29th of August but I was already in my home country of Nigeria for the summer holiday since the 10th of June. Unfortunately, on the 27th of July, my mom caught me in possession of an Illegal substance and got so frustrated that she decided I was not going to come back to England for my studies. However, after much pleading, On the 24th of August she decided to change her mind and I was allowed to come back. By the time I was allowed to come back, I had already emailed one of my tutors to let him aware that I was going to withdraw so I had to send him another email to let him know that I didn’t want to withdraw anymore. I also had to send a retrospective NEC (Notification of Extenuating Circumstance). I explained why I was unable to come to the UK to write my exams due to the family issue and I even got a signed letter from my mother explaining that what had happened was true and I should be allowed to write the exams but it was not upheld because they felt I did not have independent evidence and I chose to be in possession of the illegal substance so it wa
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am Nigerian. They want to inform the UKVI about my Tier 4 visa in 10 days. I have not taken any step apart from getting evidence.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tier 4 visa?
Customer: No, I have not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have given every information above

hi,

i can help you for your concerns.

Medical ground is a strong reason to not attend exams.

you can take a plea that you were sick and you were not so healthy to send these documents to them.

Any reason which is convenient for you.

i hope it will help you.

please give positive rating for my efforts to answer your question