How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

I am married to an Englishman since 1970, Have 2 British

Customer Question

I am Swedish, I am married to an Englishman since 1970, Have 2 British sons
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: No steps yet. No paper filed yet. I live in the UK. Swedish
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have worked in the UK. I am now retired I am 77 years old
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 months ago.


What would you like to ask today please?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
See above, still the same question
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 months ago.

Sorry, I cannot see any question?