IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

This is regarding Set O ILR application form. My partner and

Hi - This is regarding Set O ILR application form. My partner and I are currently have different addresses. Would that make a difference on the application?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have filled the application online and I am due for an appointment later this week. I am living and working in the UK (Nationality - Indian)
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?
Customer: Green Card for UK?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that's all
Good Afternoon
Please can you confirm on what basis you are applying for settlement, SET O covers a lot of variables and want to make sure I can give you the proper advice
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Set O - PBS/Tier 2 Dependent
My husband is a British Citizen now (settled via Tier 2)

hi,

i can help you for your concerns.

if your addresses are different then you will have to give good reason for different addresses.

you must provide prove that relationship is genuine and you both are living separately just on temporary basis.

you can provide some utility bills and tenancy agreement which show your and your spouse's name to satisfy them that relationship is genuine.

you should write your good reason in a covering letter.

i hope it will help you

please give positive rating

I have noticed you have seen my response. can you please send your feedback . You can simply reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’ and I won’t bother you again. Thank you

IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Experience: Principal at IA Solicitors
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
thanks