How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IA Solicitors Your Own Question
IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1831
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
IA Solicitors is online now

I recently attended a foumdation year as an international

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i recently attended a foumdation year as an international student but failed to meet the progression requirement
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am kenyan and currently studying in the UK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: is it possible to get a visa extension while applying for a January intake
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is it possible to retake the entire year
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 4 months ago.


i can help you for your concerns.

you should check with your school about your retake.

if your school is happy to issue you certificate of sponsorship for retake then Home Office may grant visa extension for your course.

i hope it will help you

please give positive rating for my efforts to answer your question

Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 4 months ago.

I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can simply reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’ and I won’t bother you again. Thank you