IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

I am currently full-time employed and a Tier 2 UK visa

I am currently full-time employed and a Tier 2 UK visa holder. I'm also in the process of developing my business. What would be the requirements for me to obtain a Tier 1 visa or obtain a permenant visa as an entrepreneur as I quit my job?

hi,

i can help you for your concerns.

there are 2 types of tier 1 visas.

1: Tier 1 investor visa.

2: Tier 1 start up visa

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-investor

https://www.gov.uk/start-up-visa

i have attached the link for both categories.

please read it carefully

if you require further assistance. you can ask questions.

i hope it will help you

please give positive rating

I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can simply reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’ and I won’t bother you again. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Hello, I have read both of the provided links. However is there a different requirement if I'm already a tier 2 visa holder of 1-2 years and want to switch to tier 1? I've come across articles noting a requirement of £200,000 in investment funds instead of £2,000,000.

Alternatively, can I use my LLC to hire myself and sponsor me for a Tier 2 visa given that I'm able to pay myself an adequate salary?

this is a new question. please give positive rating for my previous answer and put an new question in new window

IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Experience: Principal at IA Solicitors