How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IA Solicitors Your Own Question
IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1828
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
IA Solicitors is online now

I am currently full-time employed and a Tier 2 UK visa

This answer was rated:

I am currently full-time employed and a Tier 2 UK visa holder. I'm also in the process of developing my business. What would be the requirements for me to obtain a Tier 1 visa or obtain a permenant visa as an entrepreneur as I quit my job?
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!


i can help you for your concerns.

there are 2 types of tier 1 visas.

1: Tier 1 investor visa.

2: Tier 1 start up visa

i have attached the link for both categories.

please read it carefully

if you require further assistance. you can ask questions.

i hope it will help you

please give positive rating

I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can simply reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’ and I won’t bother you again. Thank you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello, I have read both of the provided links. However is there a different requirement if I'm already a tier 2 visa holder of 1-2 years and want to switch to tier 1? I've come across articles noting a requirement of £200,000 in investment funds instead of £2,000,000.

Alternatively, can I use my LLC to hire myself and sponsor me for a Tier 2 visa given that I'm able to pay myself an adequate salary?

this is a new question. please give positive rating for my previous answer and put an new question in new window

IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1828
Experience: Principal at IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you