How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IA Solicitors Your Own Question
IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1831
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
IA Solicitors is online now

Is there a human rights appeal against refusal of leave to

This answer was rated:

Is there a human rights appeal against refusal of leave to enter. The person RLE is a 17 year old child. How does one appeal ? And is the appeal exercisable from within the UK
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: NO. It is an immigration issue
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do they live in?
Customer: Colchester Essex
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No


i can help you for your concerns.

what kind of visa your child has?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
None. The child is from a non visa country the Seychelles

the child is travelling without visa because she does not require visa to enter the UK.

some nationals have right to enter the UK without visa for 90 days or 6 months just for pleasure.

these kind of visas does not have any right of appeal or Human rights because there is no fundamental right is hurting due to this refusal.

she should travel with her mother to come to the UK.


Her mother should apply for her as her dependant.

i hope it will help you.

please give positive rating for my efforts to answer your question

I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can simply reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’ and I won’t bother you again. Thank you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Yes thank you my question has been answered.


IA Solicitors and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you