Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I met my wife 2007 june two months later she was diagnosed

Customer Question

Hi pearl i met my wife 2007 june two months later she was diagnosed with MS. She had to give up work and move back to birmingham stay with her sister. Oh she is phillipino and came to uk sponsered april 2005. We married today ten years ago still no sign of citenship. My wife charity done the citizen text over fove years ago twice paid leave to remain since 2013, is just never ending and my wifes MS is not getting better we are not allowef any access to public funds so people ot nurses want to help but cant. Just want to know if charity should or couldbe a uk citizen by know, any advice or help welcome mr paul king.
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Live uk have done two so far 30 months leave to remain including visa fee and £200 nhs costs yet ms society been funding a trail drug for ms in birmingham since 2011
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: Yes a lawyer has guided and exucuted in brum jewellery quarter last two times. Should my wife be a uk citizen after 10 years marroed i am ex RN hel
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just the rules and should charity be uk citizen by now married ten years today 9/10/2019
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 11 days ago.

hi,

i can help you for your concerns.

please elaborate your question.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Why is my wife still not a british citizen?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
What does amount £44 mean, i paid £5 for seven days this is a scam return my money delete my account and details and do not attempt to take anymore more money from my account, also send me a statement to this effect thank you.

please contact to customer services for this issue.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Stop my account now and tell me you have

Contact customer services