Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I have a british passport want to give it up and get a

Customer Question

i have a british passport want to give it up and get a indefint stay as i hold another passport and i am married to britisher is it possible
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: no i live in the uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really i got the british passport 10years back cause i am married to a british citizen
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
i got married in 1999 got indefinite stay cause my husband is english then 2005 got the naturaliztion and a british passport .i have two children and am still married all my family have british passport just wanted to know could i give up my british passport and get indefinite stay
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 10 days ago.

why you want to give up British Passport?