How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

I married a foreign lady while I was working overseas, how

Customer Question

I married a foreign lady while I was working overseas, how can I get my wife here.
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Am British, I haven't filled any sort of papers yet.
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: She tried to apply for a visa four yes ago, but was denied.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Married for 8 yrs, been together for 20 yrs. We have four children, 3 girls, 1 boy.
First and second children have their UK passport. Currently renewal them, and applying first time for number 3 and 4 which are both twins.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 months ago.


What is her nationality and are you working currently? If not working, how much cash savings do you have?