Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

My niece arrived at Gatwick Airport this morning to visit

Customer Question

my niece arrived at Gatwick Airport this morning to visit our family for just under 6 month and was refused and was told she will be send back tomorrow morning. is there anything I can do to stop this?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in London, i am a British Citizen. I gave a her a letter of invitation and told the office I will help her to look for a course and she will definately go back in April next year. I was told they do not think she will go back.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No, I was told you do not need a visa for under 6 month stay
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 11 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help with this matter if you are still looking for help, please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time. What was the reason she is being sent home?

Expert:  Ross Miller replied 6 days ago.

Are you still looking for help with this matter?