How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

I would like to sponsor someone to emigrate from Fiji to

Customer Question

i would like to sponsor someone to emigrate from Fiji to England.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: /i am a british cituzen
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes i have one million pounds in my bank. I can support the person i sponsor
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 4 months ago.


i can help you for your concerns.

what kind of visa you want to apply for him/her?