SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

My mom and me are dependant on my dad we need to apply for

hi
my mom and me are dependant on my dad
we need to apply for ILR this month
just wanted to know what amount of funds is required to be in the bank account. Could you plz help

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience

What status does your father have? Is he on Tier 2 or another type of visa?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
hello
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
could u plz tell me how much fund do i we have to in the bank account plz

You need to answer my question above because it depends on what permit your father has.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
he has ILR

And your dependancy was always with him holding ILR or he had Tier 2 visa?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
our dependancy was wen he was holding ILR
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
our dependency was always with him holding ILR

As long as your ILR is not following dependancy on Tier 2 visa there is no requirement for a minimum balance in the bank, however you have to ensure you have enough money for your application fees and that if you are above 18 years of age you meet your english language requirements and have passed your life in the UK test and also that you have not been absent for over the 180 days allowed in each 12 consecutive months.

The application fees are £2,389 per application and £19.20 for the Biometric Residence Permit.

I hope that is useful to you and I would be grateful for you rating at your earliest convenience. All the best

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
thank you this was helpful

You are welcome. And all the best to you both. If it is not too much trouble may you kindly rate my assistance by clicking on the row of stars at the top for JA to acknowledge your feedback and my input.