How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IA Solicitors Your Own Question
IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1831
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
IA Solicitors is online now

Mrs Wilson, I am trying to get a subject access request form

This answer was rated:

Hi Mrs Wilson, I am trying to get a subject access request form to aquire a conviction date from my records for a police certificate , for a visa application. I am not computer literate is there a simple route to take to achieve this please
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: visa application for Australia, they needed more info, I am British living in England
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no not as yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think that is all thanks I have been struggling with this for days


I give your answer.

It is an online form and I have attached link for subject access request:

I hope it will help you.

Please you give 5 star to encourage me to help people

IA Solicitors and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you