How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ms-Louise Your Own Question
Ms-Louise, Immigration Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 185
Experience:  Partner at Solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ms-Louise is online now

Can anyone answer a question for me please I live in a

This answer was rated:

Hi can anyone answer a question for me please
I live in a rented shared house which is where my fiance has stayed twice on tourist visas and we are going to live here once she arrives on fiance visa
I do own a property but I rent it out no profit making just to pay mortgage my solicitor said not to put this in on our visa application he just mentioned it in his cover letter will this be ok as we are not going to live there who can answer my question I will really appreciate it
Many thanks
Good evening
I would agree with the advice you have recieved.
Since you are not relying on the income from the property, or as an address, it would not be required
Ms-Louise and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for that advice
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi ms- Louise we were turned down or refused my gf fiance visa through now fault of our own neglect on the part of vfs and immigration office in Sheffield so this time we need it perfect is there any chance my fiance can insist copies of the scanning at vfs to proove it's all been scanned to Sheffield thank you