Ms-Louise
Ms-Louise, Immigration Solicitor
Experience:  Partner at Solicitors
105281801

Can anyone answer a question for me please I live in a

Hi can anyone answer a question for me please
I live in a rented shared house which is where my fiance has stayed twice on tourist visas and we are going to live here once she arrives on fiance visa
I do own a property but I rent it out no profit making just to pay mortgage my solicitor said not to put this in on our visa application he just mentioned it in his cover letter will this be ok as we are not going to live there who can answer my question I will really appreciate it
Good evening
I would agree with the advice you have recieved.
Since you are not relying on the income from the property, or as an address, it would not be required
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you for that advice
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi ms- Louise we were turned down or refused my gf fiance visa through now fault of our own neglect on the part of vfs and immigration office in Sheffield so this time we need it perfect is there any chance my fiance can insist copies of the scanning at vfs to proove it's all been scanned to Sheffield thank you