Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

Deer i am disabled I want to bring my wife and two children

Deer hi,i am disabled I want to bring my wife and two children to uk.i am not working and I have no incom.how is it possible to bring my family to thee uk?
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: 1 no.i am living in thee uk.i am from Afghanistan.my family is living in Pakistan.i have indifinet live to remain.
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I didn’t get my nationality and British passport because thee influence of taleban in our district if they find someone with thee British passport straight away they were killing so that’s why I was scared now I want to bring my family to be safe from religious harms and get my nationality and passport?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I wanted above questions
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
You didn’t answer my questions?

Hi thank you for your message, where is your wife and family from?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
From Afghanistan

If you are getting Disability Living Allowance you can be except from the meeting the financial requirement. You can apply for your wife and children to join you in the UK as long as you meet the adequate maintenance test.

I enclose herewith the Adequate Maintenance Guidance which explains the adequate maintenance test.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/452964/IDI_Adequate_Maintenance_and_Accommodation_Part_8_Annex_F.pdf

This is not a straightforward scenario so if you provide me with your contact number I can explain it to you in more detail.

Kind Regards

Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience: Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you so much.This is my contact number 07440102492.My name is Mr Najibullah Ahmadzai