Tamari Kokrashvili
Tamari Kokrashvili, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  OISC, LLB (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law
105993163

Married to Filipino citizen we have a son who’s British and

Hi I am British and married to Filipino citizen we have a son who’s British and I have a step daughter who is Filipino. We currently live in the Philippines but we always visit the U.K. maybe once or twice a year. We have been applying for tourist visa Every time but I would like to ask how we could apply for the to have maybe a permanent visa to come in and out of U.K. as many times in a year. As I have started a new business here in U.K. and will be here more often and of course would like to bring my family. Please let me know best option and what we should apply for.Thank you

Good afternoon and thanks for your inquiry today.

Are you still here?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Yes I’m here

Thanks for confirming. If you would like to bring your family in the UK and live here, your wife alongside your stepchild (you need to adopt the child beforehand) has to make an application as a spouse and as a child of a British Citizen person.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
We don’t intend to live here we just want to know the best way for them to travel to U.K. many times a year but not have to apply new visas every time? Thanks

In this case, as they have already obtained visit visas before, you can apply for a visit visa which will be valid for 5 years. Although, make sure they do not stay in the UK for more than 6 months in any 12 months period of time.

Please let me know if I can be a further assistance

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
ok perfect. Thank you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
That is all. Thank you for your assistance

Thank you, I hope I have helped. I would appreciate if you could kindly provide a 5-star positive rating for today's assistance. As it is very important for my profile.

Have a nice day