ivorylounge
ivorylounge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

I applied for a spouse visa extension on the 12th of June

I applied for a spouse visa extension on the 12th of June 2019 and received a refusal letter on the 08th of October on grounds of English language requirement. Do I need to appeal or Reapply? Thanks

Do you have the English language requirement?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I do have now, I submitted the wrong certificate when I applied first. After the refusal letter, I took the right test and passed. (CERF A2)

Its technically a reapply - as it was not their error but yours. Please rate 5 stars

Please remember to rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Could you call me, please?

Please remember to rate 5 stars and I can see what I can do.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
How long It could take to get a visa after an appeal

It really depends - they should normally be quite quick but I know that they sometime (through lack of resources) take longer

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
So, reapplying would be the quickest way to get the spouse visa extended? If so, Do I need to reapply during the 14 calendars days ?

No.But I would suggest you apply as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
When I am considered as overstayed? My spouse visa expired in July while I was on the process for my extension. I received a refusal letter with the right to appeal and choose to reapply. Am I considered as overstayed?