How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 8392
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I’m a Kenyan citizen and I would like to know how is it

Customer Question

Hi I’m a Kenyan citizen and I would like to know how is it possible for me to move to the uk or europe
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have not done no paperwork and I live in Kenya with a Kenyan citizenship
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No this is my first time
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that’s about it
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.


Why do you wish to move to the UK? For work? Do you have any family in the UK?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have no family and I would like to move there for a better education so that I can work
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

Thank you.

Please see here for information on Tier 4 General Student Visas:

You would need to apply and be enrolled on an eligible course at an institution that is able to issue sponsorship certificates for visas.

All the best. Please click on 5 stars