Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I have just completed my application Family route (FLR FP)

I have just completed my application Family route (FLR FP) form and now looking at check sheet there are some evidence that I am not sure about.
1. What evidence should I provide that shows my claim it would be difficult for me to establish a private life outside the UK?
2. My current address is a PO Box address as I had no permanent address, so I am not able to provide rental agreement, utility bills etc. what evidence should I now provide?Thank you

Further to your question, you can provide evidence of your life in the UK, such as evidence of employment and your personal circumstances. You can write a letter in support of your application as to the reason why you cannot establish a private life outside the UK, such as your length of residency in the UK and your connections to the country such as details of your family or friends.

You can provide a letter from your landlord or Local Authority to confirm your address instead of a tenancy agreement and bills. If you have lived with a family member or friends please provide evidence of the same such as letter from them and evidence that they own the property.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Okay perfect thank you

If you are happy with my answer please accept the answer and leave me a review.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Sorry another question. If I upload my children’s passport do I also need to take their passports with me to the appointment?

If you have uploaded the supporting documents then you do not need to take them with you to the appointment, therefore the answer would be No.

Kind Regards