Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

My partner was caught using my son blue badge without the

Hello my partner was caught using my son blue badge without the boy in the car and it was confiscated but I want to know if ti will affect his status with immigration as he'll apply for indefinite leave to remain next February because he is from Portugal and it will be 5 years that he is in uk
Assistant: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: no not yet
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?
Customer: No because this happened last Wednesday
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I’m panicking at the moment because the lady said it was a minor offence but he may have to go to court or pay a fine

Hi thank you for your message, he would normally need to pay a fine for an offence of this nature. In relation to the application, typically minor offences are disregarded in relation to immigration applications and it is likely that would be the case here. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks you very much

Glad I could help, take care.