Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

My daughter was refuse a tier 4 dependent Visa but she have

My daughter was refuse a tier 4 dependent Visa but she have a visitor Visa, can she travel with me to the UK
Assistant: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: An application was filed and they refuse the dependent PBS depending Visa but issued myself with tier 4 student Visa
Assistant: Has she talked to a lawyer about the tier 4 visa?
Customer: I spoke with lawyer last night
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to know if my daughter if my can travel with me on her visitor visa

If your daughter has a valid visa visitor she can travel with you to the UK, however you may be stopped and questioned at Port as the Entry Clearance Officer need to be satisfied that she will return.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My mother is a British citizen and live in the UK which whom we will be staying with and she will return with her. What does my mother need to do to prove she will do this