How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IA Solicitors Your Own Question
IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1826
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
IA Solicitors is online now

In 2009 i won on the court. In summaty the appeal is allowed

This answer was rated:

Hello! In 2009 i won on the court. In summaty the appeal is allowed ,but I got nothing , home office ignored decision the Jurge.They a breach of the person's Convention rights , within meaning of the Human Rights Act 1998
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Now i'm leaving in willesden ( Brent )
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I DONT KNOW what I have to do
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They give me LR just 1.5 years ago
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

please elaborate your question.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How can I get kompensation for this long period ( 8 years ), I've got all documents for that


i can help you for your concerns.

what kind of compensation do you want?


Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would like to get copmpensation for period when when I won , decision of the JURGE - Section 4(5) of the 1999 Act ( as amended by Section 10 of the Asylum and Immigration ( Treatment of Claimants etc ) Act 2004 ( " the 2004 Act " ) allows the Secretary of State to make regulations specifying criteria to be used in determining -
( a ) whether or not to provide accomodation , or arrange for the provision of accomodation , for a person under this section ;
( b ) whether or not to continue to provide accomodation , or arrange for the providion of accomodation , for a person under this section .
Asylum Support Summary
* Section 4 discontinued - 4 January 2010 discontinued
Section 4 support granted - 12 July 2016
* Section 4 support discontinued 21 september 2016
It's my story , I've got all documents and need help for big gonorar if you can help me . After this homlessness period of my life I've got big problems with my healt .
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
On this period I bin street homless withaut any benefits
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Big gonorar for yo help

You can make a claim for compensation in the form of money.

For this compensation, you should make a complain against them. you should explain in detail how you are eligible for compensation.

you can make a claim within the 3 months of any incident. In exceptional circumstances, an applicant can make a claim after 3 months with good reason.

if they refuse to compensate you and you feel that you have a good case then you can contact to Preliminary Ombudsman against home office.

if you require any compensation regarding your immigration status then you should make a complaint against home office. if they do not compensate you then you can file a claim in immigration tribunal for immigration status compensation.

I hope it will help you

please give positive rating


IA Solicitors and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you