IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

In 2009 i won on the court. In summaty the appeal is allowed

Hello! In 2009 i won on the court. In summaty the appeal is allowed ,but I got nothing , home office ignored decision the Jurge.They a breach of the person's Convention rights , within meaning of the Human Rights Act 1998
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Now i'm leaving in willesden ( Brent )
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I DONT KNOW what I have to do
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They give me LR just 1.5 years ago
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok

please elaborate your question.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How can I get kompensation for this long period ( 8 years ), I've got all documents for that

hi,

i can help you for your concerns.

what kind of compensation do you want?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I would like to get copmpensation for period when when I won , decision of the JURGE - Section 4(5) of the 1999 Act ( as amended by Section 10 of the Asylum and Immigration ( Treatment of Claimants etc ) Act 2004 ( " the 2004 Act " ) allows the Secretary of State to make regulations specifying criteria to be used in determining -
( a ) whether or not to provide accomodation , or arrange for the provision of accomodation , for a person under this section ;
( b ) whether or not to continue to provide accomodation , or arrange for the providion of accomodation , for a person under this section .
Asylum Support Summary
* Section 4 discontinued - 4 January 2010 discontinued
Section 4 support granted - 12 July 2016
* Section 4 support discontinued 21 september 2016
It's my story , I've got all documents and need help for big gonorar if you can help me . After this homlessness period of my life I've got big problems with my healt .
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
On this period I bin street homless withaut any benefits
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Big gonorar for yo help

You can make a claim for compensation in the form of money.

For this compensation, you should make a complain against them. you should explain in detail how you are eligible for compensation.

you can make a claim within the 3 months of any incident. In exceptional circumstances, an applicant can make a claim after 3 months with good reason.

if they refuse to compensate you and you feel that you have a good case then you can contact to Preliminary Ombudsman against home office.

if you require any compensation regarding your immigration status then you should make a complaint against home office. if they do not compensate you then you can file a claim in immigration tribunal for immigration status compensation.

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration/about/complaints-procedure

https://www.ombudsman.org.uk/making-complaint

I hope it will help you

please give positive rating