INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

What procedures do I have to undergo to enter into the UK

What procedures do I have to undergo to enter into the UK and my vacation leave runs out on the 14th of November would the process last that long?

Kindly elaborate further

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I had explained earlier that I had been deported and it’s been 15yrs since that and I had tried to travel on the 31st of October and was told that I could not board a BA flight. I had to contact the UK visas and immigration and now I have to do in interview, where they said it takes (2)two days for a follow up. So I had asked would I be able to salvage my vacation as I’m due to go back to work on the 15th of November

You would first need to make an application for a visitors visa. If granted, only then will you be permitted to travel.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How do I make an application for a visitors visa and how long does that process usually take?

See following link for further details: https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa

Kind regards,