Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Can travel whilst my my application for citizenship in

Customer Question

Can travel whilst my my application for citizenship in prosses please
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I’m living in England I’m a permanent residence
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the citizenship application?
Customer: Not yet just I want know
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can you give me answer please
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I did not get my answer
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 17 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message, to confirm you currently have ILR? And you have a document to show this such as a BRP or stamp in your passport?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Stil no answer
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Stop I don’t need your answer until now no answer just looking for money stop I don’t need the answer from you
Hi thank you for your message, I’m trying to answer your query but if you do not want the answer then that is fine. You will need to contact customer service for a refund I do not deal with this.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Stop please