Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Assistant: How can I help? I have a travelling document,

Customer Question

Good morning
Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have a travelling document, wanted to travel to France for the weekend would I need to Obtain a visa even though it states I can travel to France without one?
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: UK travelling documents
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no I have not because on the documents it states I can travel
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 17 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message, you should not need a visa however, to be absolutely sure you should contact the French embassy in London and confirm with them to make sure there has not been any recent changes. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Would I need travel insurance?
Hi thank you for your message, this is not a mandatory requirement but is recommended. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.