SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I came to the UK on the invitation to come and join the

Customer Question

I came to the UK on the invitation to come and join the army. I went through selection process which I passed. A date was given on 25/8/19 fo
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: im in the UK now
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: before my phase 1 training I injured myself resulting in an operation but my visa has expired
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I have apply for extension on my first expired date but was only given 6 weeks to stay which will expire on the 9/11/19. At the moment I’m undergoing physio & hospital app
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 10 days ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience. You will need to apply to extend again before it expires otherwise you will be an overstayer. All the best