Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Please I have an indian passport and my visa expires on

Customer Question

please I have an indian passport and my visa expires on Monday I am in the process of applying for a British passport Am i allowed to work
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in the UK I have applied for my British Citizenship. It is in the process of being reviews reviewd reviewed*
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: the visa is a indefinite leave to remain no I have not
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How much will this cost>
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 8 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, yes you can live and work in the UK pending the result of your application. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.