How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IA Solicitors Your Own Question
IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1775
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
IA Solicitors is online now

How can you help me with where to start - i want to remain

Customer Question

how can you help me with where to start - i want to remain in the UK, I have been granted immigration bail and have to report every fortnight at the reporting centre
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am a US citizen, I haven't filed any paperwork. I am currently living in the uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: not yet, no
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not sure what is relevant - just looking for some guidance
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 14 days ago.


I can help your concerns.

what is your immigration status in UK?


Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am an overstayer, living with my pregnant fiancee and her three children
Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 14 days ago.

you are the father of your fiance's unborn child?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
yes I am
Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 14 days ago.

for how long you have been living together?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
In a relationship since 2015, living together since April 2017
Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 14 days ago.

you have explained that you and your partner have been living together for more than 2 years.

you can apply as unmarried partner. you will have to prove that you both are living together for 2 years.

this is an online application.

i have attached the link. please read it carefully.

you can mention about unborn child to make strong your application in additional information.

i hope it will help you

please give positive rating