IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

Please advise me if you will be able to help a nun overseas

Customer Question

Please advise me if you will be able to help a nun overseas who wants to visit London for three visits and she has for four times refused visa on the ground of fund
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am a British while the nun is Nigerian, Four times she filed and four times she was refused
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: In this country no
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can an application be filed from this country for her as I live and will pay her bills for her
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 15 days ago.

hi,

I can help you for your concerns.

You can not apply within the UK because main applicant is not living in UK.

she will have to apply from her home country.

if you are sponsor then you will have to provide your own 6 months pay slips, Bank statements.

You must have funds in your account to convince the immigration officer that you will be responsible for her living expenses in UK. You should provide invitation letter to her in which you should mention that you will provide accommodation for her stay in UK.

Main applicant must also prove that she will be back at the end of the expiry of her visa.

i hope it will help you

please give positive rating