How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IA Solicitors Your Own Question
IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1833
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
IA Solicitors is online now

Second opinion] Assistant: How can I help? can i apply for a

This answer was rated:

second opinion] hello,
Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: can i apply for a visa for my husband to stay in the uk if he came with a 6 months visa as my fiancee
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i am s british citizen and my husband is vietnamese
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: his current visa expires in two months and we just got married here in the uk


I can help you for your concerns.

if he is here as your fiance with fiance visa then he can switch his fiance visa into spouse visa as spouse of a British National.

I hope it will help you

please give positive rating

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hi, could you please tell me if there will be IHS fee to be paid when applying for this spouse visa ?


Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the correct fee to pay ukba please
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
how much is the IHS fee please? just trying to work out total cost

£200 per year.

When you will fill the application then system will tell you how much you will have to pay.

I hope it will help you

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thank you very much for the info


Please give positive rating

IA Solicitors and 3 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you