chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am applying for Naturalisation after being on ILR for 1

Hi - I am applying for Naturalisation after being on ILR for 1 year. I have a Penalty Charge Notice from 2016 which was paid on time and closed. Do I need to declare this in the application?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Hi - Application not yet filed. Live in the UK, Indian citizen
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?
Customer: Green card? How is it relevant?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you for tour question. What was the PCN for?

I see you have requested a telephone call, would you still like this service?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Chatham-Chamber - It was due to stopping in a yellow box junction
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you, I am fine to continue here

Okay. If this was paid when when received, you would not need to declare this as it is not a conviction.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you, that's very helpful!

Its a pleasure.

Good luck

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Chatham- Chamber - Sorry to bother you again: looking at the application form: it asks for "A caution, warning, reprimand or other penalty". I am assuming PCN is still out-of-scope as I paid on time? I also looked at page 18 of: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/770960/good-character-guidance.pdf
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi - Any thoughts please?

If you have any doubts, I would suggest that it is disclosed. It will not adversely affect your application.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

Good luck!