INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am applying for Naturalisation after being on ILR for 1

Hi - I am applying for Naturalisation after being on ILR for 1 year. I have a Penalty Charge Notice from 2016 which was paid on time and closed. Do I need to declare this in the application?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Hi - Application not yet filed. Live in the UK, Indian citizen
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?
Customer: Green card? How is it relevant?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you for tour question. What was the PCN for?

I see you have requested a telephone call, would you still like this service?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Chatham-Chamber - It was due to stopping in a yellow box junction
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** fine to continue here

Okay. If this was paid when when received, you would not need to declare this as it is not a conviction.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you, that's very helpful!

Its a pleasure.

Good luck

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Chatham- Chamber - Sorry to bother you again: looking at the application form: it asks for "A caution, warning, reprimand or other penalty". I am assuming PCN is still out-of-scope as I paid on time? I also looked at page 18 of: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/770960/good-character-guidance.pdf
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi - Any thoughts please?

If you have any doubts, I would suggest that it is disclosed. It will not adversely affect your application.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Good luck!