How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IA Solicitors Your Own Question
IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1860
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
IA Solicitors is online now

I have a question regarding my tier 2 visa Assistant: What

This answer was rated:

Hello, I have a question regarding my tier 2 visa
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I'm Egyptian , I live in the uk for 2.5 years , I'm waiting for my Cos, I'm changing from tier 2 dependant to tier 2 main
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tier 2 visa?
Customer: Not yet.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can I apply for the teir 2 ( main ) within the UK due to special circumstances , I have 2 years old twin boys , and my husband work full time he will not be able to come with me back to egypt , and it's almost impossible for me to travel with the twins alone .


I am reviewing your question.

Any thing else you want to add


I can help you for your concerns.

I am afraid, Tier 2 dependant can not switch in to Tier 2 general visa within in the UK in any exceptional circumstances.

Home Office has not introduced any option in exceptional circumstances.

I hope it will help you.

please give positive rating

IA Solicitors and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you