How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 454
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

In 2008 I have applied for working Holiday maker visa

This answer was rated:

Hi in 2008 I have applied for working Holiday maker visa through an agent who had submitted false bank statement and I got ban in UK for 10 years upto 2018 and now the ban is expired and my organization is sending me on deputation to UK so am I eligible for visa or it will get rejected
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: India
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No actually my company provide me coz and I have to apply for visa online
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Will I eligible for visa after 10 years ban


Further to your e-mail, as your ban was for 10 years and has now expired you can apply for a visa. If you meet the requirements, then you should be accepted as they cannot use you previous deception as it has been spent.

I hope that this answers your question.

Kind Regards

Immigration Warrior and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.