Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

In 2008 I have applied for working Holiday maker visa

Hi in 2008 I have applied for working Holiday maker visa through an agent who had submitted false bank statement and I got ban in UK for 10 years upto 2018 and now the ban is expired and my organization is sending me on deputation to UK so am I eligible for visa or it will get rejected
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: India
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No actually my company provide me coz and I have to apply for visa online
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Will I eligible for visa after 10 years ban

Further to your e-mail, as your ban was for 10 years and has now expired you can apply for a visa. If you meet the requirements, then you should be accepted as they cannot use you previous deception as it has been spent.

I hope that this answers your question.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 13 hours ago.