How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IA Solicitors Your Own Question
IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1828
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
IA Solicitors is online now

I am a dentist in Israel for 21 years I graduated ןמ

Customer Question

I am a dentist in Israel for 21 years
I graduated ןמ Bucharest Romania
  Interested in working as a dentist in the UK
What should I do?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: אני חי בישראל
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: לא
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: לא
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  IA Solicitors replied 3 months ago.


I can help you for your concerns.

if you want to work in UK then you should look such a job with an employer which has licence to issue you Certificate of Sponsorship.

If your Employer can issue you certificate of sponsorship then you can apply visa under Tier 2 general.

I have attached the link for tier 2 visa.

Please read this link carefully.

I hope it will help you

please give positive rating.