Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

My daughter bound from enter U.K. she has a New Zealand

My daughter bound from enter U.K. she has a New Zealand passport and was told she exceeded the time allowed of her visit. Two years passed and now I want to know please what does she needs to be allowed entrance to the U.K.
Assistant: What steps has your daughter taken? Has she filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your daughter live in? If different, what is her citizenship?
Customer: She is Iraqi in origin but now she has New Zealand passport and she is head of department in American University of Dihok/Kurdistan. Last time about a year ag she applied for entrance visa from New Zealand, she got the answer that they are not convinced she would leave the U.K. once she is admitted
Assistant: Has your daughter talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, she already has her two children living in New Zealand and she is very well settled in her job at the American University.She is 56

Further to your question, she will need to apply for prior Entry Clearance from New Zealand and will need to meet the requirements of Appendix V, which I have enclosed a link to herewith. Please do disclose your previous refusals as part of the application.

She should be granted a visitor visa as long as she can prove that she will do back to New Zealand and prove her ties to the country. I suggest she includes a letter from her employer, granting her leave to visit the UK and evidence of her children. She should also enclose a letter from herself explaining her situation and that she will not overstay.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/827480/Visit-guidance-v9.0ext.pdf

I hope that this answers your questions and please leave me a positive review.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you so much, I will pass this answer to my daughter immediately and wait for her response...
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you, you are great, will come back to you soon...