SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Further to my previous question regarding our shareholders

Customer Question

Hi further to my previous question regarding our shareholders from 3th country Ukraine, what visa they can have to do activities in United KingdomYou give me answer that they will need standard visitor visa with business category written in passportCould you please advise what code or name have this application formMany Thanks
Kristiana
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 14 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your enquiry and your patience. I am not sure I understand your question. You will be applying online and you should select visitor visa and then on the drop down for reason you will select business if that is what they are coming for. I hope that is useful and I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience. All the best

You have to go on the UKVisas website and apply from there so there is no physical form that you fill in and post.