How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3618
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

Further to my previous question regarding our shareholders

Customer Question

Hi further to my previous question regarding our shareholders from 3th country Ukraine, what visa they can have to do activities in United KingdomYou give me answer that they will need standard visitor visa with business category written in passportCould you please advise what code or name have this application formMany Thanks
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your enquiry and your patience. I am not sure I understand your question. You will be applying online and you should select visitor visa and then on the drop down for reason you will select business if that is what they are coming for. I hope that is useful and I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience. All the best

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 6 months ago.

You have to go on the UKVisas website and apply from there so there is no physical form that you fill in and post.