UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

For a French company. We have an employee, originally from

Customer Question

I am CEO for a French company. We have an employee, originally from India, on a EU Blue Card visa. We want to relocate him to the UK. How do we do that? Thanks.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: My citizenship is Irish. The rest of my company is mostly French. I have residence in the UK and travel to Paris every week. We have not started any process yet
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: Not yet. Just starting the discovery process. Don't know where to start
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - that's it
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 15 days ago.

He would need to qualify for a UK visa in his own right, the EU Blue Card is not valid in the UK.

See here for the various UK work visas: https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas

May I help further?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Not for now. Thanks.

You are welcome. Please leave a positive rating for my answer.